Parrots behaving badly to make you laugh

Birds behaving badly ... because they can and because we laugh when they do it!


Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Ups and downs

I don't know what life would be like without my birds. They get me up every morning with their wakeup calls to make sure I don't sleep in. They always say "good-bye" to me whenever I leave the house, and they are always greet meet with "hello" when I come home no matter what time that is. Tonight Bert even tried to cheer my husband and I up after both of us had a hard day at work. He keep dancing and making kissy noises to get our attention. Then he wanted to give us both kisses over and over. He got a real kick out of it and it invariably put a smile on both of our faces. I really believe that parrots can sense your moods and I love the fact that mine always respond by either cheering us up or playing with us. Happiness is all about the little things and I have five of the most wonderful little things ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment