Parrots behaving badly to make you laugh

Birds behaving badly ... because they can and because we laugh when they do it!


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Conversations with Bert







Bert says some of the craziest things at the most random of times. The other day I was making a grocery list with my husband before going out and Bert decided to add his two cents worth.




Me: "Hey boo, I am making the grocery list is there anything you need to add to it?"

Husband: "Toilet paper, soda, and tic-tacs."

Bert: "Fruit pies! Cherry fruit pies!"

Husband: "What did Bert just say?!?"

 Me: "I swear he just said fruit pies. Does he even know what they are?"

Husband: "I thought he said cherry fruit pies. I guess he wants us to get him some at the store."

Although it was an entertaining comment on Bert's part we did not get him the junkfood he asked for. I gave him some rice later on at dinner; he didn't seem to mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment