Parrots behaving badly to make you laugh

Birds behaving badly ... because they can and because we laugh when they do it!


Thursday, July 8, 2010

Fiesty

I spent some tv time with my little man gonzo. I would recommend a green-cheek conure to anyone interested in birds. He is such a sweet, spunky, little ham. He likes to get into whatever mommy is doing and begs for head scratches. We were sitting down watching the first Jurassic Park movie and he had me laughing the whole time. Anytime one of the dinosaurs on the screen roared he had to copy them by growling. It is so cute too because he makes this little high pitched growl that sounds almost like a raspberry noise. He was really getting into the movie. My husband said that he was feeling his "maleness" and was trying to protect me. He was definitely being fiesty with his growling and puffing up. Thank goodness he is a sweet beak for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment