Parrots behaving badly to make you laugh

Birds behaving badly ... because they can and because we laugh when they do it!


Monday, July 5, 2010

Fetishes

Bert has a very strange attraction to toes. I don't know what exactly is going on in his mind when he sees them but he absolutely loves feet! A couple times a week I will give into his dancing and whistling and let him have at it. He has never actually bitten me while playing this silly game and he will only play it when my husband is out of the room. I am actually surprised I was able to get pictures of him doing this since he is so shy about it. Sometimes he likes to play fight against my feet by headbutting my feet and then running backwards and charging them time after time. Usually though he just tries to feed my toes. He really likes it when I pinch his beak between my toes. He starts laughing and whistling. Does any one else out there have parrots with as weird a fetish as this? I don't want to believe that Bert is weird cause I am sure that there are others out there like him. I think my husband is jealous that there is another man in my life who likes to tickle my feet. I live in a very weird house indeed.



The first picture is of me pinching Bert's beak with my monkey toes. He absolutely adores this and why I don't know.

The second picture is Bert playing peek-a-boo behind my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment