Parrots behaving badly to make you laugh

Birds behaving badly ... because they can and because we laugh when they do it!


Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Lazy afternoons

Today was my day off so it was a good day to spend with the birds. We had a "bird party" in the den. It is always fun to bring the entire flock together and ham it up. Everyone had their own perch to hang out on and we basically spent about 30 minutes making noise. After everyone was exhausted from whooping and dancing it was time for an afternoon nap even for me too. Bert however doesn't believe in naps so I parked him in front of the patio doors to enjoy the sunshine. He really likes looking outside even if we won't go out there. He is kind of a whimp when it comes to going outside. I can't say I blame him either. So he is spending the rest of the evening pondering the trees and the occasional neighborhood pet that wanders into the backyard. I don't know what he is thinking but it keeps him amused.

No comments:

Post a Comment